View From The Top: Global 360, William Oates, CEO
Global 360's G360 Enterprise is the only BPM solution that combines industry-leading analytics capabilities with a powerful business process management platform providing a truly round-trip solution. Global 360 gives organizations a 360-degree view of their business processes and the ability to optimize them by leveraging our core technologies—content management, process management, goal management, process modeling, forecasting, simulation, analysis, reporting and optimization. With this winning combination, organizations translate strategies into actions, automate processes, and gain the insight and vision they need to stay nimble, informed, and make the best business decisions with confidence.
Global 360 enables customers to improve business performance, and reduce costs within and across functional business units, while maximizing their investments in current and future IT infrastructure. The highly targeted solutions our customers have implemented reflect our deep understanding of their goals and the distinct and unique requirements of their business.
Customers are able to:
- Dynamically link business goals and strategy to operations and enable objectives to drive tactics, actions and workflow
- Harness analytics, simulation and forecasting capabilities for complete process modeling and control
- Leverage on-demand access to relevant, actionable information
- Accelerate responsiveness to business or transaction events with repeatable and automated processes
- Quickly adapt to changing market needs or fine tune processes to optimize competitive advantage
- Finally connect business drivers and business results
With over 20 years of experience, 2000 customers, and deployments in over 5,000 customer sites worldwide, Global 360 is a proven leader. Organizations like Wells Fargo, Adidas and Revlon depend on Global 360 to deliver long-term value and drive bottom-line performance.
For more information about Global 360, visit www.global360.com or call 214.520.1660.
KMWorld Special Advertisement Section