Office 365 for Government support from MetaVis
MetaVis reports its SharePoint Migration, Administration and Governance tools support Office 365 for Government, allowing government customers to migrate to Office 365 regardless of where content may reside--BPOS, premise-based SharePoint, file shares or Google.
MetaVis Office 365 Bundle provides both enterprise and government customers a complete set of tools for migrating, securing and backing up Office 365 SharePoint and includes the following modules:
- Migrator for SharePoint—tool for migrating SharePoint (premise-based or hosted) to Office 365 SharePoint while maintaining metadata such as Created and Modified dates in Office 365 SharePoint;
- Migrator for Google—move, classify and map content from Google Docs and Google to Office 365 SharePoint;
- File Manager—allows users to migrate content, folder structures and metadata between file systems and Office 365;
- Backup—SharePoint backup and archiving for Office 365 SharePoint as well as restore SharePoint items, documents, lists, libraries and sites, including metadata from a local drive; and
- Security Manager—analyze and manage security permissions, groups/users and levels across multiple on-premise or hosted SharePoint site collections and farms.