Cloud-native Altair SmartWorks helps enterprises to make data-driven decisions
Altair, a global technology company providing solutions in simulation, high-performance computing (HPC), AI, has announced the release of Altair SmartWorks, its next-generation, cloud-native platform to empower augmented, data-driven decision making.
SmartWorks harnesses the power of AI, analytics, and IoT to help organizations improve and ensure production quality, develop connected product lines, optimize maintenance schedules, and implement recurring revenue models. It also allows companies to customize marketing analytics, automate financial systems, and more.
“SmartWorks will disrupt the way businesses innovate and make decisions by making it easy to leverage AI and IoT in automation and analytics,” said James R. Scapa, founder and chief executive officer, Altair. “For organizations strategizing their digital transformation efforts, SmartWorks is a future-proof accelerator and launchpad. It will help companies accelerate, innovate, and deliver.”
According to Altair, the product’s code to low-code to no-code environment means everyone can use it. This allows organizations to more effectively collaborate, generate and share data-driven insights, develop AI-augmented analytics, and create scalable, secure IoT/analytics applications faster and with smaller teams.
SmartWorks gives organizations end-to-end data analytics capabilities by integrating the deep feature set of Altair Monarch and Altair Knowledge Studio with new, cloud-native and targeted capabilities including:
- Connecting to diverse databases, data sources, spreadsheets, big data, IoT, and more
- Storing data in performant, specialized databases
- Exploring data trends and spotting anomalies
- Transforming data to fit specific applications
- Training and evaluating AI models
- Operationalizing machine learning models at scale, from resource constrained (edge) to resource abundant (cloud) environments
- Developing custom analytics or end-user applications
- Augmenting processes with automation, in the cloud, or at the edge
- Controlling end-user access to data
SmartWorks is accessible via Altair Units, Altair’s subscription-based licensing model, which allows organizations to pay only for what their employees need, when they need it. For more information, visit www.altair.com/smartworks.