Serviceaide creates Luma Knowledge to improve access to knowledge across the enterprise
Serviceaide, Inc., a global provider of intelligent enterprise service management solutions, is unveiling Luma Knowledge, a self-learning, knowledge-centered solution.
Luma Knowledge optimizes access, creation, and reuse of enterprise knowledge to meet service and support needs of users and customers. Luma closes the growing divide between users and much-needed expertise and knowledge that exists across the enterprise.
“Knowledge availability, correlation, and accessibility are the measure of how well a service organization works,” said Wai Wong, CEO of Serviceaide. “With devices, application complexity and enterprise data growing exponentially in every organization, knowledge workers are spending an increasing amount of their day searching for information to do their jobs. Luma Knowledge actively bridges the information gap to make end-users, customers and their service and support teams far more productive and efficient.”
Developer of the AI-powered Luma Virtual Agent, Serviceaide is increasingly leveraging AI technologies like natural language processing and machine learning in digital interactions, knowledge and automation to bring advanced capabilities and business value to service and support functions across the enterprise.
By leveraging Luma Virtual Agent and Luma Knowledge, organizations can harness the power of intelligent digital labor to democratize know-how and expertise and dramatically enhance the service and support experience.
Luma Knowledge Integrates with enterprise applications and systems of choice to create a single point of access to service and support knowledge.
Features of the platform include:
- A hub that provides a common tool to actively correlate and access information federated across the enterprise.
- A common semantic pathway to all enterprise knowledge.
- Natural Language Processing auto that extracts topics and pulls text from complex documents to auto-create FAQs.
- A dynamic guided search capability, based on available knowledge, helps users access the right information even when they don’t know exactly what to ask for, and don’t know what is in the knowledge base.
- Automated learning leverages machine learning to auto-tune retrievals and identify missing content or other related issues, thus continuously improving the availability and accessibility of knowledge.
For more information about this release, visit https://serviceaide.com/.