prezent.ai raises $4.3 million in seed capital
prezent.ai, the presentation productivity platform for enterprise teams, announced it has raised $4.3 million in seed capital, allowing the company to further boost its business presentations technology.
Seed investors include Emergent Ventures, WestWave Capital, Patrick Lee (co-founder of Rotten Tomatoes), and Shaker Sadasivam (former CEO of SunEdison).
prezent.ai empowers enterprise teams to create hyper-personalized business presentations fast and distribute them instantly. The company is founded by ex-Cisco Senior Vice President Rajat Mishra, who serves as its CEO.
prezent.ai is on a mission to democratize great business presentations for all levels of an organization. Its AI-powered platform supercharges communication productivity of teams by combining audience empathy, business understanding, and beautiful design, according to the vendor.
Individuals can now utilize well-structured, hyper-personalized, and company-branded presentations in a fraction of the time they spent on creating presentations earlier. Teams standardize content, distribute presentations instantly, and invest in team communication.
Until now, creating presentations was viewed as a creative endeavor and help was limited to expensive design agencies that few could afford.
prezent.ai automates this process allowing any individual to create a beautiful presentation and communicate effectively to their organization.
Additional benefits of the prezent.ai platform include:
- Create Hyper-Personalized Presentations Fast: Create empathetic, hyper-personalized presentations tailored to the preferences of your audience.
- Drive Brand Consistency: Publish the right templates and storylines to everyone on your team instantly, ensuring everyone is on-brand and on-point.
- Boost Efficiency: Cut down on the time to create presentations by up to 70% by using structured storylines and presentations that are personalized to your preferences.
- Improve Business Communication Skills: Invest in a common language for your team with expert videos, gamified courses, and in-person workshops.
- Democratize Communication: Empower people at every level to communicate effectively and improve their communication productivity with the right tools.
"Everyone deserves a fair chance to bring their ideas to life. The manual process, inadequate training and lack of cost-effective alternates has created multiple points of friction in business presentations," said Mishra. "Our mission is to automate presentations and democratize great communication. We are building a one-stop solution for all business presentation needs for the modern enterprise and tackling the final frontier of business communication."
For more information about this news, visit https://prezent.ai.