Wikis get social
eTouch announces SamePage Version 4.1, its flagship enterprise wiki platform. Headlining its features are enhanced social media and deployment capabilities.
The company reports the key social media features of SamePage V. 4.1 include:
- an integrated social directory with rich user profiles and people search that facilitates people-centric collaboration;
- user-created profiles to provide a well-rounded view to other users and become a source for a collaborative social directory;
- extensive people-search functionality;
- page ratings;
- Twitter-like status updates;
- display of the most recent wiki activities; and
- on-premise customers can customize the user-profile for their instance, hiding SamePage attributes that may not be relevant within their specific organization.
More information about the social features of SamePage V. 4.1 is available here.