Virtual data center for law firms
World Software, developer of the Worldox document management systems (DMS) software, has christened Worldox CompleteCloud, a secure virtual data center for law firms.
Powered through a partnership with cloud provider CoreBanc, CompleteCloud is a hosted environment complete with server and desktop software including Worldox, Microsoft Office Professional and Microsoft Exchange.
World Software is said to be the first legal DMS provider to launch its own branded hosted desktop and server offering.
Worldox CompleteCloud includes a core set of essential components including:
- Worldox GX2 DMS;
- Windows 7 Virtual Desktop;
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access);
- Microsoft Exchange with SPAM filtering;
- managed virtual servers; and
- all client/server licenses, patch management, backups, redundancy, upstages, etc.
In addition to the CompleteCloud offering, Worldox resellers will be able to integrate other applications such as time and billing and practice management to create a complete legal office bundle.