Verint Systems creates support programs for remote working
Verint Systems is launching multiple support programs that can be deployed to address work-from-home (WFH) COVID-19 challenges and help businesses improve their visibility, compliance, and productivity.
With an overwhelming shift to work-from-home, organizations focused first on IT and communication infrastructure for their remote employees, but now they are seeking to increase visibility into workforce processes, ensure compliance of agents at home, and drive greater productivity since many of their processes were disrupted by the shift, said Verint CEO Dan Bodner.
Verint WFH programs cover five areas:
- Interaction analytics to increase visibility and compliance.
- Compliance tune up to reduce risk associated with a shift to a new WFH environment.
- Knowledge Management and Virtual Agents to improve workforce productivity with relevant and timely knowledge while supporting much needed automation efficiencies.
- Experience Cloud to improve visibility into employee and customer experiences.
- Community and Web Self-Service platform to help organizations launch secure employee and customer communities, available 24X7, for coordination in the midst of the shifting landscape. Verint’s COVID-19 program includes quick deployment with a minimal set up charge.
“Our goal is to provide our customers quick deployment of software and services that address specific challenges resulting from the recent shift to WFH,” said Nancy Treaster, vice president and general manager, strategic operations, at Verint. “In the next few weeks, we will continue to listen to our customers and introduce additional programs to help them adjust to changes in their environment.”
For more information about this news, visit www.verint.com.
Companies and Suppliers Mentioned