Userlytics improves transcription services with Amazon Transcribe
Userlytics, a global platform for easy and intuitive remote user experience testing, is introducing its latest technology update, offering a new and improved AI-based transcription service powered by Amazon.
This updated transcription service will allow clients to quickly and accurately transcribe user testing sessions in up to 36 different languages instantly, allowing for faster retrieval of key UX insights and easy test sharing among team members and stakeholders, according to the vendor.
Userlytics’ new Amazon Transcribe service offers clients the following benefits:
- Widely regarded as the best transcription service on the market
- 36 worldwide languages, dialects and accents to choose from
- Provides a snapshot of test session by skim-reading through text
- Time stamped and hyperlinked to relevant timeline moment
- Allows clients to quickly create test annotations
- Allows clients to retrieve key test moments in the session
Userlytics’ new Amazon Transcribe system adds to the growing list of competitive advantages offered by Userlytics in comparison to other popular remote usability testing platforms, including native integration of both card sorting and tree testing, “invisible” observers for moderated sessions, unlimited seats and accounts, unlimited storage of results, unlimited concurrent testing, unlimited participants per study, “No SDK” mobile apps, automated translation of participant UI in any language, global participant panel of almost 1,000,000 and QA reviews of every result session.
For more information about this news, visit www.userlytics.com.