Uniphore to acquire Jacada
Uniphore, a provider of conversational service automation, has agreed to acquire Jacada, a customer experience vendor with with a low code/no code platform for contact center automation.
Uniphore seeks to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent.
Jacada is a provider of contact center automation software, recognized for its unified intelligent virtual agent and robotic process automation capabilities. Jacada’s advanced automation software helps solve complex contact center challenges and empowers the design and implementation of transformational customer experiences.
Combined with Jacada’s low code/no code platform, Uniphore says, its conversational automation platform will help businesses to easily automate key interactions across self-service and agent-assisted customer engagements.
According to Uniphore, the joint solution will deliver significant benefits to customers, including:
- Business user-friendly interface with a low code/no code platform that empowers business users to generate interaction flows for increased automation and fast, easy implementation
- Optimized and customizable AI models for different industry verticals
- Workflow and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for both multi-modal self-service and agent assisted interactions
- Fully scripted and AI-enabled next-best action to guide both the customer and the agent
- Enhanced knowledge-base guidance for increased agent efficiency and accuracy
- Highly automated agent after-call work (ACW) summaries and call disposition
- Automatic logging of promises made during agent interaction and managing the fulfillment post call
- End-to-end post interaction analytics and insights
Uniphore notes that the acquisition comes at a time when enterprises are having more conversations with their customers over multiple mediums and modes of communications. Currently, the market is heavily fragmented with point solutions across self-service, agent-assist, analytics, security, front-office, back office, and RPA products.
Upon closing the acquisition of Jacada, and with Uniphore’s January 2021 acquisition of Emotion Research Labs, Uniphore will provide low code/no code capabilities along with voice and video AI, including self-service, intelligent in-call agent assist, natural language after-call work summaries, trusted agent solutions, and post-interaction analytics.
Subject to completing customary closing conditions, the Jacada team, its intellectual property, and products will become part of Uniphore, enabling Uniphore to continue to deliver industry-leading products and services for their global joint customer base. Specific financial terms and other details of the deal are not being disclosed.
For more information, go to www.uniphore.com/jacada.