Traction turns to TeamPage 5.2
Traction Software has released TeamPage 5.2, which offers new capabilities said to make it simple to track actions, show activity, watch status and follow discussions embedded in the flow of collaborative work. The company says TeamPage 5.2's new activity dashboards show actions, status and activity in context using a format that's easy to read while avoiding information overload.
The dashboards have been designed to allow people to dive into and watch activity associated with projects or milestones they want to focus on, while also seeing, searching, exploring and connecting with others across a broad view of activity organized by business context as well as person.
Notable features include:
- project dashboards - activity dashboard with milestones, tasks, recent activity, related articles and documents;
- milestone dashboards with tasks, recent activity, etc.;
- sparkline graphs that show project and milestone tasks due and activity over time at a glance;
- dashboards designed for mobile smartphone and tablet use;
- activity feed for projects and milestones, including activity on related tasks and articles;
- support use of e-mail to post new tasks, status updates, milestones;
- improved activity feed - filter settings are remembered as personal defaults;
- e-mail digest shows task summary - shows tasks overdue, due today and five-day preview of upcoming actions;
- personalized calendar - personal calendar only shows milestones associated with projects and milestones you participate in; and
- drag-and-drop file uploads and inline images - for Web browsers that support new HTML 5 drag-and-drop standards.