Toward a more mobile SharePoint
Atidan has developed its new Mobile Application Framework, which is designed to deliver an optimized cross-platform browser, multiple device channels, customized marketing experiences and full integration with business productivity applications.
Atidan Mobile Application Framework takes advantage of the following mobile SharePoint 2013 capabilities:
- optimized mobile browser with a lightweight, contemporary view with HTML5, a “classic” view for backward compatibility and a full screen view for smartphones;
- device channels in which a single published SharePoint site can be rendered in multiple designs to accommodate different mobile devices;
- push notifications from SharePoint events such as new content and updates;
- geolocation integration to create location-aware applications and maps;
- business intelligence content publishing such as Performance Point Web Parts, Excel Services reports and SQL Reporting Services reports; and
- Office Web Apps Server for Word, Excel and PowerPoint.