Tangoe Boosts Platform with Enhanced Expense Management Features
Tangoe, a provider of technology management, is releasing Tangoe Atlas 18.3 boosting business intelligence for expense management, asset management, and reporting of telecom, mobile, and cloud expenses and assets.
Tangoe Atlas 18.3 has 130 enhancements drawn from customer requests and enterprise requirements for increasing productivity, reducing costs, and improving predictable results.
Tangoe listens to its customers and provides them the best TEM experience, explained Bob Irwin, CEO, Tangoe. The company’s customers are excited about Tangoe Atlas 18.3, as it gives them better control and visibility into their technology assets than ever before, Irwin explained.
Tangoe Atlas 18.3 includes new usability, automation, and operational enhancements:
- End-User Portal: Customers can customize their portal and easily access data and information. In a single screen, users can view a snapshot of their work queue, expenses, asset usage and more.
- Auto-Disconnect on Assets: Users can automatically set an asset’s status to inactive, keeping their asset library up-to-date, avoiding waste and reducing manual effort.
- Customizable and Automatic Reporting: Users can automatically run and share the most up-to-date data. They can leverage a library of pre-built templates or easily customize reports and schedule them for automatic distribution to the right people at the right time.
- Employee Hierarchy Reporting: Reporting content is automatically modified based on the role of the recipient. Manager reports provide expenses for their direct reports or all the employees within their reporting hierarchy.
- Quoting Analysis: New quoting analytics allows users to compare vendor quotes for detailed analysis, so users can make more informed business decisions.
- Integrated Journal Entries: Tangoe Atlas integrates with accounting systems, allowing customers to submit approved accounting transactions that go above and beyond basic invoice-level allocations. Users can streamline their workflow by processing accruals, reversals, charge-backs, allocations, scheduled transfers and more directly from Tangoe Atlas.
- Account-Level Charge Spreading: Users can distribute account-level charges to the assets associated with the same account, ensuring assets reflect their proper charge from an invoice.
Tangoe Atlas is one of Tangoe’s three platforms, providing technology expense management for every company’s unique needs.
For more information about this update, visit www.tangoe.com.