Social listening software from newBrandAnalytics
newBrandAnalytics has introduced Pulse, cloud-based software that helps gain real-time visibility into trending topics and conversations that impact their brand and product perception. nBA believes marketers need advanced social listening software to gather individual comments and conversations and understand trends and react in real time.
The company says Pulse addresses those requirements with three key capabilities:
- early detection and warning—Pulse automatically sends an alert to identify potential crisis or positive social conversations before they go viral, ensuring you are informed of a topic’s momentum without the need to manually monitor a brand’s social feeds;
- volume spike analysis—the software takes topic identification one step further by pinpointing trends and annotating the findings to easily share with team members; and
- ease-of-use and full integration—a navigable and intuitive dashboard, Pulse blends into the current nBA product offering, moving from broad social picture to detailed customer experience analysis and internal operational strategy recommendations.
Pulse is a part of newBrandAnalytics’ software suite, which includes:
- Insight, which offers local-level insights and online reputation management;
- Advantage, which focuses on social competitive intelligence and leveraging social analysis;
- Connect, a platform for strategic and credible online engagement; and
- Instant, which provides real-time customer-reported issue monitoring.