Semantic business applications
Three business intelligence and information management companies, Attensity, empolis GmbH and Living-e AG, have formed the Attensity Group to deliver business user applications that generate value from unstructured data. The company offers a comprehensive family of applications built upon deep expertise in semantic language technologies.
empolis provides information management applications, while Living-e offers intelligent multichannel communication and information management solutions. Attensity is known for its deep text analytics software for First Person Intelligence. The companies report the Attensity Group will unify these complementary technologies that analyze, interpret and manage an enterprise’s mass of unstructured data to generate value and deliver easy-to-use business applications.
Attensity Group’s product applications address the following areas:
- E-Service Suite: Self-Service and Agent Portal—provides companies with knowledgebases and workflows for rapid, efficient service support and self-service; Automated Response Management--allows timely and accurate responses to incoming communications.
- Voice of the Customer—enables the analysis of customer feedback to inform business decisions.
- Market Voice--allows comprehensive analysis of online customer conversations to understand and act on market buzz.
- Research and Discovery—facilitates advanced search and classification of internal and external data, enabling early detection of issues in corporate, risk and legal processes.
- Intelligence Analysis--enables analysis of content, context and connections among individuals, events, places, etc.