Salesforce.com unleashes Marketing Cloud
Salesforce.com has launched Marketing Cloud, which is said to be first suite to bring together social listening, content, engagement, advertising, workflow, automation and measurement.
- Social Listening—comprehensive coverage of conversations across the Web, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs, online communities, etc., with support for 17 languages;
- Social Content—add social components to all content to maximize reach and leverage asset libraries to maintain brand consistency;
- Social Engagement—respond and connect with customers on their channel of choice with text videos, images and links;
- Social Advertising—manage and execute social ad campaigns, including sponsored stories and mobile newsfeed ads;
- Social Workflow and Automation—apply analysis and rules to organize the conversations across the Web by automatically routing relevant social content for quick engagement and response; and
- Social Measurement—track campaign results in one dashboard and leverage real-time data to adapt campaigns.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is currently available for customers, starting at $5,000 per month.