Progress enhances Telerik Sitefinity
Progress has launched the latest release of Telerik Sitefinity CMS, which features improved multisite synchronization and predictive analytics, provides richer development tools and extends content tracking and personalization to mobile apps. Progress also announced new translation features and a strategic alliance with Lionbridge.
Progress reports Sitefinity is equipped with translation management features to simplify and automate the content translation process when working with third-party translation agencies. By providing out-of-the-box integration with translation services, Telerik Sitefinity CMS minimizes the effort of managing multiple translation tasks, improving speed, reducing the risk of errors and providing centralized control of all translation tasks.
Additionally, content authors can easily determine which content items to send for translation and to which languages, review the status of all sent translations, preview all returned translations before publishing and handle any errors or conflicts prior to publication. Improvements to Telerik Sitefinity CMS include:
- conversion recommendation ranking based on the estimated likelihood of assumed outcomes;
- tracking and personalization of mobile apps, based on website behavior and CRM data for efficient real-time marketing;
- greater granularity in defining segments, leveraging demographic data such as job title, location and more;
- more tracking control enabling site administrators to easily track visitors across sub-domains, configure tracking for multiple Telerik Sitefinity CMS websites, mobile apps and/or exclude traffic from specific IP addresses;
- easier integration with Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce.com and Oracle Eloqua with improved data merging; and
- enhancements to online marketing campaigns to support large e-mail campaigns, integration capabilities with cloud-hosted mail services and usability improvements.
Further, Telerik Sitefinity CMS administrators can schedule content synching to different sites at set times, with notifications and automatic retries if syncs fail, reducing effort and improving site quality.