Predictive analytics for big data and big content integration
Attivio has introduced new components to its Active Intelligence Engine (AIE), which is designed to integrate and correlate both structured and unstructured data for faster pathways to reliable predictive analytics and business insights.
Attivio reports new AIE features and capabilities include:
Predictive analytics--a Predictive Analytics Module, which is said to make information quickly actionable across every possible source, offering classification, regression analysis and pair correlation capabilities.
Scope Search--AIE Scope Search, which natively supports complex hierarchical data structures, giving AIE the capabilities of an XML database, but with the flexibility and performance of an advanced search engine.
AIE Business Center--the AIE Business Center makes it possible for non-technical business users to:
- take more control over search queries and the information displayed at the time of the query,
- redirect and reorder the ranking of displayed search results,
- create promotions and campaigns on the fly within date ranges,
- define segments and context to target specific sets of users within a set time,
- easily “drag and drop” code through a simple business user interface,
- quickly import information from spreadsheets, and
- manage dictionaries for synonyms, acronyms and internal naming conventions and ontologies.