Pegasystems’ customer service in the cloud
Pegasystems reports it has enhanced its Customer Service Cloud with new Service Case Manager capabilities, which are designed to centrally manage customer inquiries across all channels, geographies and other user-defined criteria to increase call center agent customer service.
The company emphasizes the cloud-based Service Case Manager, allows organizations to:
- use situational specific functionality to capture the right information, based on channel, customer or jurisdiction, and use that context across the life of a service case;
- accelerate time to market using a catalog of pre-built service cases, such as incidents, complaints and requests;
- automate service processes and functions within those processes,
- automate all aspects of service case processing, including routing, queuing, service levels and alerts to reduce costs; and
- easily configure within existing Pega and third-party front-office and back-office desktops.