OpenText launches Cloud Editions 20.2
OpenText is releasing a comprehensive cloud update, providing a strengthened information infrastructure to empower organizations to quickly respond and adapt to a business climate defined by new ways to work. OpenText Cloud Editions (CE), OpenText OT2 Applications, and the new Business Network are designed to help customers manage and transition to new priorities, said Mark J. Barrenechea, OpenText CEO and CTO.
"Our latest software and services provide cyber resilience, secure information platforms and allow customers to digitize business processes and work from anywhere. We proudly stand with our customers and partners who are on the front-line of this global pandemic. OpenText Cloud Editions (CE) 20.2 offers flexible cloud-deployment options with managed service expertise, new Core SaaS applications and services, developer-centric innovations, and the latest Trading Grid cloud integration platform designed to unlock the value of an organization’s information assets," Barrenechea said. "We are operating in unprecedented times – as we together face a global pandemic that is changing the very nature of work, life and supply chains."
These new information management tools help organizations scale, flex, and respond to change.
Designed with a containerized architecture, OpenText Cloud Editions (CE) provides organizations with flexible options to run software anywhere, whether in their data center, through a hybrid deployment, or within their cloud platform of choice.
Along with OpenText Cloud Editions, this release includes a host of innovative features and capabilities:
- OpenText Security – Encase Endpoint Investigator and Endpoint Forensics now run full-spectrum investigations on Apple devices running the Apple T2 Security Chip.
- OpenText Content Services - With the latest release of Extended ECM for Microsoft Office 365, remote workers can collaborate on business content and store Microsoft Teams documents and chats as records.
- OpenText Customer Experience Management – Marketers can author, personalize and orchestrate multi-channel communications directly from the browser with Exstream, including new collaborative review with visual compare capabilities.
- OpenText AI and Analytics – Magellan BI and Reporting delivers a what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) experience for simplified self-service dashboard authoring.
- OpenText Legal Tech – Insight Examiner is a new cloud investigation application that rapidly discovers the unknown facts of an investigation and surfaces relevant documents.
- OpenText AppWorks – Developers can more quickly and easily automate processes and create applications with simplified security capabilities and new drag and drop UX features.
OpenText OT2 20.2 features new purpose-built Core SaaS applications that extend the value of existing OpenText on or off cloud deployments.
OpenText Core for Building Information Modeling is the latest addition to OpenText’s growing roster of next-generation purpose-built SaaS applications.
Core applications are easily deployed, provide purpose-built capabilities, continuous updates, and low total cost of ownership. Core SaaS applications include Share, Capture, Signature, Experience Insights, Federated Compliance, SAP Solutions and Capital Projects designed to help business leaders manage processes and improve productivity.
OpenText also announced the new OpenText Trading Grid, a unified B2B and A2A integration platform delivered as a managed service.
This release combines multi-enterprise integration capabilities with a modern, microservices architecture and industry-leading data visualization from OpenText Alloy.
Additionally, the latest release of RightFax 20.2 features a new Epic connector for rich healthcare EMR integration, streamlining information workflows and enhancing productivity for hospitals and nurses.
For more information about these updates, visit www.opentext.com.