OpenText Cloud Editions 21.3 strengthens information management
OpenText has announced the release of OpenText Cloud Editions (CE) 21.3, delivering innovations in the OpenText Cloud that will enable businesses of all sizes to become more intelligent, secure and connected.
"Organizations are embracing the cloud as a key pillar in their digital transformation and growth strategies," said Mark J. Barrenechea, CEO & CTO, OpenText. "OpenText Cloud Editions supports both by delivering information management in the cloud at scale, empowering businesses of all sizes to master modern work, power modern experiences, digitize supply chains and strengthen cyber resilience."
CE 21.3 features a number of significant new products, solutions and integrations to support information management in the cloud at scale, including:
- OpenText Experience CDP, a new customer data platform, and an essential feature of the highly integrated OpenText Experience Platform. Experience CDP increases prospect conversion rates by unifying customer data from first- and third-party data sources, including Google Marketing Platform, to enable better targeting and more relevant personalized and omni-channel experiences.
- OpenText Magellan Risk Guard, a new AI solution that helps organizations ensure compliance and mitigate risk by uncovering and remediating potentially sensitive, inappropriate, or detrimental text, images, or video content within business systems. Risk Guard is easy to deploy and includes 20 prebuilt AI models that identify risk across 50 pre-defined categories such as personally identifiable information (PII), drugs, alcohol and violence.
- An update to OpenText Extended ECM for Office 365, that provides deeper integrations with Microsoft Teams, further simplifying collaboration, productivity, and compliant control of information.
- As part of OpenText's commitment to deliver information management solutions as Cloud APIs, OpenText Developer Cloud now delivers APIs for content services, fax, notifications, capture and security. Webroot real-time threat protection and monitoring APIs help protect sensitive data and reduce the potential risks of cyber-attacks. Additionally, the OpenText Business Network Cloud now offers connectors to 135 API in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud, enabling organizations to unlock real-time data flow and minimize disruptions when migrating to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
In addition, new solutions in CE 21.3 support the following industries:
- Utilities: Customer Experience Platform for Utilities by OpenText includes authenticated customer portals and deep integration with SAP to improve the quality of customer experience and drive loyalty and revenue.
- Life Sciences: Clinical Data Intelligence from OpenText™ accelerates regulatory approvals while ensuring governance by automating the capture, analysis and filing of clinical trial documentation for Life Sciences.
- Government: Cloud for Government from OpenText™ empowers Federal agencies with stronger, risk-based security features, enabling deeper visibility, automation, and collaboration.
- Manufacturing: Asset Track for Manufacturing from OpenText™ tracks the location and movement of assets in real-time to eliminate manual processes and asset loss, increasing production output and reducing operating costs.
CE 21.3 also contains significant updates across each of the OpenText Clouds, as well as new solutions tailored to address unique industry requirements.
For more information on OpenText CE 21.3, visit here or check out the latest blog from OpenText chief product officer Muhi Majzoub.