Odaseva announces enterprise privacy solution for Salesforce
Odaseva, provider of an enterprise data platform for Salesforce, has announced privacy solution for Salesforce to help solve compliance challenges. The no-code data privacy solution will be generally available on February 28, 2022.
While earlier laws such as GDPR took many years to take effect, Odaseva contends that new regulations such as China’s Personal Information Protection Law (PIPL) are rolling out much faster. That means organizations must have an agile approach to compliance, so they're prepared when new laws go into effect.
The Odaseva Enterprise Privacy Solution is aimed at automating compliance with the myriad of data privacy regulations around the world such as GDPR and CCPA, respects customers’ privacy needs, and protects data in non-production environments for Salesforce.
As a no-code offering, the Odaseva Enterprise Privacy Solution lessens the cumbersome and expensive task of implementing and managing multiple privacy policies in different regions around the world. This is due to its unique ability to select objects and fields containing Personal Identifiable Information (PII), as well as unique anonymization strategies.
"I experienced first-hand how Odaseva's data privacy products solve complex regulatory challenges for enterprises during my time working for Schneider Electric, who had one of the largest ever Salesforce implementations," said Remi Poujeaux, senior vice president of innovation at Odaseva. "Offering these as a complete and no-code solution will be a game-changer for multinational organizations struggling with data privacy and regulatory compliance concerns."
The Odaseva Enterprise Privacy Solution will be generally available on February 28, 2022 and will offer:
- Automatic processing of data subject requests, including tracking, processing, and updating of the request status along its processing timeline
- A no-code solution to speed up implementation
- Support for an unlimited number of data privacy regulations on any Salesforce data model to ensure compliance in multiple regions
- Development in sandbox environments to enhance developer productivity and code quality
- Production data anonymization directly in sandbox environments, allowing developers to provide better productivity and code quality while respecting data confidentiality
- The ability to use the Odaseva Privacy API to integrate with any existing content management platform
Odaseva's suite of privacy products currently spans four offerings: Data Lifecycle, Consumer Rights, Sandbox Anonymization, and Residency-as-a-Service.
For more information, go to http://odaseva.com.