New analytics platform from FirstRain
FirstRain has launched Orion Release, a new analytics platform designed to empower enterprise customers to deliver business-critical and actionable insights to departments, teams and individuals. This new architecture is the foundation for the FirstRain Business Analytics Platform, a data science engine that generates smart and simple insights for business professionals, according to the company.
FirstRain Orion offers:
- new families of business analytics that deliver as marketing campaign enrichment, diverse fact extraction, opportunity and business risk triggers, as well as financial risk analytics to create rich and concise real-time business insights;
- a modern, dynamic and adaptive architecture that builds high-precision business data analytics from a broad spectrum of content, delivered together into one user experience;
- easy integration into the client’s business workflows and existing platforms through each step of the revenue process;
- automatic personalization and configuration of the insights for each user, team or for enterprisewide initiatives;
- a full information experience on smartphones or tablets;
- incorporation of both external unstructured data, from the global Web and social media, with internally created unstructured business data; and
- rapid deployment through Web service APIs to increase both internal user engagement and customer value delivered through commercial solutions.