MindManager expands collaboration tools with Microsoft Teams and Windows 21 compatibility
The MindManager team is expanding its suite of visualization tools, allowing users to take plans, projects, and processes from concept to completion.
New MindManager for Microsoft Teams and MindManager Windows 21 drive team productivity, foster collaboration, and keep activities aligned for better-informed decision making and overall success, according to the vendor.
“Often, teams are encumbered by disparate information and limited insight into their peers’ activities. This lack of cohesion can contribute to stalled projects, poor communication, and derail strategies and plans,” says Blair Young, senior director of product, MindManager. “Delivering tools to organize data, track projects, and present information, the MindManager suite ensures smooth collaboration and communication flow, so no one misses a beat.”
Enterprise subscription customers get the full MindManager product suite, including intuitive visualization tools that drive productivity and collaboration such as:
- MindManager Windows 21: Transform information into impactful and actionable diagrams with enhanced visualization capabilities.
- MindManager for Mac 13: Organize data and information and take advantage of macOS-specific capabilities.
- MindManager for Microsoft Teams: Collectively edit maps, manage team dashboards, and keep tasks and projects on track within Microsoft Teams.
- Enhanced MindManager Snap: Capture links, images, and more anytime, anywhere. Boost team collaboration with the new capability to receive and share captured content among groups of users through the desktop app, Chrome browser, or mobile device.
- Enhanced MindManager Go Mobile Viewer App: Narrow in on key topics with powerful filter and search capabilities, now with multi-user MindManager Snap support. Available for iOS and Android.
- Co-Editing (Available exclusively on Windows): Host real-time, collaborative meetings in secure cloud-based sessions. Guests can attend from a Windows or Mac system and do not need a MindManager license to join the initiating user's Co-Editing session.
New MindManager Windows 21 integrates with the software and platforms businesses rely on. Updates make it easy to centralize data and gather collective team knowledge and include:
- New Places Import and Export
- Redesigned Microsoft Word Export
- Enhanced Slides and Presentations
- New Text Accelerators
- New Topic Info Style
- New Topic Info Cards
- New Object Shapes
- New Powerful Flowchart Extensions
- Enhanced Usability and Productivity
- Enhanced Map Roll Ups
New to the MindManager suite, MindManager Windows 21 is available now in English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Russian, and Spanish as both a perpetual and subscription license.
For more information about these updates, visit www.mindmanager.com.