Meaning-based healthcare from Autonomy
Autonomy has launched new expertise location module and intelligence connectors for Autonomy Auminence, the company's point-of-care analysis dashboard. Auminence World allows healthcare professionals to rapidly connect with other experts within their healthcare delivery organization (HDO) and access relevant external research. Auminence World, a cloud-based offering, leverages the extensive knowledge and expertise of the medical community in order to improve the quality of care at lower costs, says the company.
It further explains Auminence World automatically builds and expands upon its user profile in real time. As a result, the software can identify specialist and experts within the healthcare delivery organization and connect them to conceptually related professionals, as well as specific patient cases.
Autonomy says Auminence World includes the following capabilities:
- fast, real-time and reliable identification of medical experts with conceptually similar research and specialties to the user and individual patient cases;
- results organized by patient care team (doctors and nurses) or community (doctors, nurses and students);
- communication tools for immediate access to identified experts;
- visual analysis and automatic hyperlinking to conceptually and contextually related diagnoses;
- out-of-the-box connectivity to external research; and
- conceptually recognize diagnoses, research and people.