LiveRamp releases solution to make navigating privacy compliance easier
LiveRamp, a platform that makes data accessible and meaningful, is releasing Privacy Manager, a preference and consent management platform (CMP).
The news comes as marketers seek to navigate an increasingly complex legislative environment, comprised of current and future consumer data protection laws like GDPR and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), which will go into effect on Jan. 1, 2020. Privacy Manager is purposefully designed to satisfy provisions across both such laws and others like them.
“A solution like what we’ve architected with Privacy Manager can serve as a North Star for enterprises that wish to prioritize global compliance in a comprehensive and straightforward way,” said Tim Geenen, GM, privacy and consumer experiences, LiveRamp. “A compliant business is a safe business, and companies can differentiate with a better, more transparent and intuitive consumer experience.”
Privacy Manager is engineered to integrate across websites and mobile apps, and provides a full audit trail that delivers compliance and better customer experiences across channels.
The solution also ensures a fair value exchange for individuals, publishers, and marketers. Benefits to each audience are three-fold:
- Individuals will receive transparency and control over their data.
- Publishers can command higher CPMs with permissioned data.
- Marketers can obtain a higher return-on-investment (ROI) by safely collecting and activating validated permissioned data to reach audiences.
In addition to providing essential and valuable functionality, Privacy Manager offers several important and unique capabilities:
- Transparency and Choice: Other GDPR compliance solutions disclose notice either on a purpose-level, or on a vendor-level, limiting transparency for individuals. Privacy Manager for GDPR provides both purpose-level and vendor-level choices in a clean, well-organized manner to ensure informed decision making. These same features work in Privacy Manager for CCPA, and provide more flexibility and freedom to individuals than a binary opt-out.
- Easy Control: Privacy Manager’s intuitive interface makes navigation obvious; it is easy to use and loads quickly, helping to create a positive user privacy experience while providing the means for education on how and why data is used.
- Tag Management: Privacy Manager’s built-in tag management capabilities enable full control over on-site partners and vendors.
The debut of Privacy Manager signals the full integration of Faktor into LiveRamp globally, following the acquisition transaction earlier this year.
For more information about this release, visit https://liveramp.com/.