Kyndi releases Natural Language Search Solution
Kyndi, a natural language processing (NLP) company, is releasing the Kyndi Natural Language Search Solution, an end-to-end offering designed to maximize the relevancy and speed of finding answers in unstructured, text-based data.
Today, individuals still spend at least 400 hours each year searching for information, resulting in millions of dollars in operational costs and lost business opportunities. Kyndi’s Natural Language Search solution cuts down search time by half while delivering twice the information accuracy, according to the vendor.
This means customers and employees can use accurate business insights immediately to enhance customer engagement, reduce risk, and identify future business opportunities.
Through Kyndi’s Early Adopter Program, Kyndi customers have already started transforming into natural-language-enabled businesses. The Kyndi Natural Language Search Solution offers a number of cutting-edge capabilities, including:
- Kyndi Site Search: Powered by Kyndi’s Natural Language Platform, Kyndi’s Site Search solution simplifies digital content discovery, increasing engagement and conversion by helping customers quickly find answers to questions buried in digital content.
- Unparalleled Natural Language Understanding (NLU): Built on top of a rich set of NLU capabilities are Kyndi’s advanced cognitive abilities that can detect user intent, query variations, semantic similarity and more. Providing unmatched accuracy and speed, Kyndi delivers the most relevant, comprehensive answers to users every time they search.
- User-friendly Explanations: Kyndi’s Explainable AI enables end-users to click-thru search results to see answers in context of the underlying data, while developers can tune and optimize the result with minimal effort.
- No-code Environment: Kyndi allows users of all skill levels to manage the set-up, language extension, testing, and benchmarking of a semantically tuned, searchable content volume without having to code. With Kyndi, users can dynamically extend their language model at runtime, saving time and resources for model re-training.
- Flexible and Fast Deployment: Deploy and launch Kyndi Natural Language Search into production in days or weeks instead of months or years. Kyndi can be run in a multi-tenant environment fully managed by Kyndi, or in a single-tenant VPC hosted by Kyndi or by organization’s internal team.
“Our goal has always been to amplify the productivity of the 230+ million business professionals that waste too much time looking for answers in text data,” said Ryan Welsh, founder and CEO of Kyndi. “Kyndi’s award-winning NLP platform was previously only available to the largest enterprises and government agencies in the world, but now it is obtainable to businesses of all sizes in the first end-to-end natural language search offering. This is a major leap forward in helping every business become natural-language-enabled.”
For more information about this news, visit www.kyndi.com.