Kryon Process Discovery adds enhanced AI features
Kryon, a robotic process automation (RPA) solution provider, is releasing Kryon Process Discovery Version 19.3. The update leverages Kryon's distinctive AI-driven solution to empower business analysts with the ability to identify and visualize how business processes are performed with respect to applications and users.
Kryon Process Discovery 19.3 offers quicker analysis, unmatched process mapping accuracy, enhanced process insights, advanced prioritization tools and overall faster time-to-automation - keeping customers at the forefront of the enterprise automation revolution.
The benefits of Kryon Process Discovery Version 19.3 for organizations include:
Unmatched accuracy of process mapping:
- Enhanced AI algorithms increase accuracy of initial process identification to 90%
- Added additional layer of machine learning enables users to 'train' the robots to perfect workflows on each individual application
Quicker time to analyze processes:
- 3 offers the ability to validate processes with a detailed list of users and exact actions performed on applications
Data-driven prioritization and planning of the automation journey:
- New cost calculator showing the projected annual cost of a process
- Increased functionality for filtering results based on statistical data
Unique insight into the evolution of processes:
- Continuous analysis and monitoring of processes over time; option to navigate back to older versions for insight
- Additional tools for downloading workflows into the RPA studio
Improved scalability and performance:
- Multi-tenancy to allow the discovery of processes on multiple teams
- Process identification time reduced by 50% owing to new AI functionality
For more information about these updates, visit www.kryonsystems.com.