Kodak launches document management platform using blockchain technology
Kodak has announced a new Kodak Document Management Platform Using Blockchain Technology as well as KODAK Scan Cloud, a solution designed to process data from anywhere. The solutions were announced recently at a 2-day conference hosted by KODAK Services for Business.
KODAK Document Management Platform using Blockchain Technology integrates document management solutions with Kodak partners to serve customers’ organizations. Kodak says it will analyze an organization’s workflow and recommend the best technology to meet their process improvement goals.
And, utilizing Kodak Scan Cloud Advanced Document Processing, customers’ hard copy data and documents can become useful information for business.
Offerings from Kodak Services for Business enable users to efficiently capture critical data in a cost-effective manner, including:
- Scanning via Multi-Function Printer (MPF), desktop or production scanners, and mobile devices
- Scanning onsite or at Kodak operation centers worldwide
- Storing digital images securely in the Kodak Cloud
- Data entry according to specific requirements, executed in a timely manner
- Delivery of digital information to you in the format you require: XML, CSV, Excel, etc. or direct to applications, such as workflow systems, DMS, or database.
More information is available about Kodak Services for Business and its solutions at www.kodak.com/go/ksb.