KM for customer service
RightAnswers has introduced SmartService, knowledge management software designed to improve customer service, internal support and business performance through better knowledge creation, usage and maintenance.
The company says SmartService extends its knowledge, and knowledge authoring, management, workflow and automation tools with the following features:
- expanded social capabilities,
- guided navigation and interactive knowledge to discover answers,
- easier knowledge federation that finds knowledge wherever it resides on the user’s network,
- enhanced multilingual support,
- video creation,
- extensive dashboards and analytics to measure the effectiveness of knowledge, and
- gamification to motivate knowledge authors and agents to improve and to keep the knowledge fresh.
The new software is said to make it easier for the agent to create knowledge, and the new interface simplifies search across the knowledgebase, external sources and social knowledge, saving the agent time. Agent workflow is further facilitated through tighter integration of RightAnswers into the ticketing or case management system.