K2 goes mobile with iOS app
K2 has released an updated app for iPhone and iPad users. The app, available for current K2 blackpearl and K2 Appit customers, provides users with access to K2 tasks on their iPhone or iPad, allowing them to review and respond to any K2 task, across any process.
The company highlights the following features of the K2 Mobile app for iOS:
- an easy-to-use, intuitive interface designed for iOS 7;
- access to all K2 tasks in a single interface;
- the ability to redirect or share tasks with other users, to ensure that work is done by the right person;
- access to form data for better decision-making;
- workflow and task status reports for better visibility; and
- the ability to put a task on hold.