Ingeniux releases CMS V. 7
Ingeniux has announced a new version of its namesake Web content management software. The company says Ingeniux CMS 7 elevates usability for enterprise Web content software and delivers a robust set of integrated site management capabilities.
Key features in Version 7.0 include:
- in-context editing—supports structured and unstructured content;
- analytics—provider model supports built-in Google analytics;
- asset management enhancements—multi-file upload and image editing;
- redirection module—redirects and custom URLs;
- scheduled content notifications—reminders for content updates;
- redesigned universal client—accordion pane, new tool bar, ribbons and tertiary menu;
- application manager—built-in app store with key business solutions and Web applications; and
- international client localization—Spanish, French, German, Italian and Chinese language packs and localization reporting for site definitions.