Infragistics extends Microsoft partnership with latest UI offering
Infragistics’ Ignite UI is one of the most complete libraries of enterprise-grade web UI components on the market, and provides Blazor users with the developer-ready components they need to build fully-featured production web apps, according to the vendor.
Infragistics’ Ignite UI for Blazor includes:
- Blazor Data Grid — A modern and architectural foundation with interactive UX features. Designed for high-performance and high-volume data scenarios.
- Editors and Combo Box — Enable a complete in-line editing experience in the grid.
- Charts — Designed to let users visualize any type of data and deliver interactive graphs, with their choice of more than 60 chart types. Optimized for real-time, streaming data scenarios.
- Dock Manager — A component offered only by Infragistics, the Dock Manager delivers a Visual Studio-like window management experience, including docked panes, split panes, drag & drop window arrangement, and more.
- Other Components Include the Ignite UI Data Chart, Stock Chart, Treemap, Pie Chart, Gauges, Geospatial Map and Date Picker.
“We have been optimizing our Ignite UI Components specifically for Blazor for months and are eager to see Microsoft’s .NET developers users put them to work on the world’s next applications,” said Jason Beres, senior VP of developer tools at Infragistics. “Our continued collaboration with Microsoft is critical to the exponential expansion of our web UI footprint.”
Infragistics’ Ignite UI web components are also available for frameworks including Angular, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, React, Web Components and more.
For more information about this release, visit www.infragistics.com.