Informatica creates guide to managing Salesforce
Informatica, provider of enterprise cloud data management solutions, is launching the Informatica Salesforce Guides for Hybrid Data Access.
The guides provide a simple workflow experience that helps users automate Salesforce tasks and gain real-time interactive access to Salesforce cloud data and on-premise data, eliminating complex integration tasks.
The new solution features the Informatica Guide Designer, an easy way for any user to quickly develop and deliver workflows that are embedded within the Salesforce user interface, with no coding required.
The guides eliminate inefficiencies associated with managing disparate data sources and allow users to easily input and access relevant data for sales, service, and marketing activities, such as lead-to-close sales lifecycle processes and call center automation.
Additional capabilities in Informatica Salesforce Guides for Hybrid Data Access include:
- No-code visual guide screen designer providing access to data within and external to Salesforce.
- Salesforce and third-party system metadata discovery enabling point-and-click selection of objects and fields to work with on the screen.
- Auto-discovery of Salesforce custom objects and fields.
- One-click publishing and sharing of guides with the entire sales team.
- Sample guides for lead nurturing, sales qualification, and call scripting.
- High-performance, multi-tenant platform that scales with customers' business needs.
- Social and mobile support for iPad, iPhone, and Android devices, as well as Salesforce Chatter.
For more information about this news, visit www.informatica.com.