Hyland introduces OnBase 10.0
Hyland Software, already respected for it case-based management, has introduced a new version of its successful OnBase platform.
Changes and enhancements in OnBase V. 10, include:
Ease of use--The client is built on Windows Presentation Foundation, offering a familiar, Windows-based look and feel.
More flexible system administration--As organizations are dealing with frequent internal and external changes, their IT systems must be able to adapt to these time-sensitive issues quickly.
Multiple delivery options--OnBase 10.0’s new client architecture enables SaaS, on-premise or offline.
In addition to the client, OnBase 10.0 extends its case management capabilities with new products, including:
- intelligent automated indexing,
- business process and notation modeler,
- site provisioning for SharePoint,
- comprehensive full-text search with Autonomy IDOL integration, and
- integration for Microsoft Outlook 2010.