Hyland goes deep with OnBase 11.0
Hyland Software has released OnBase 11.0, which includes expanded core functionality of intelligent imaging and capture, real-time data sharing with other applications, and a platform that can be leveraged for building data-driven applications.
More than 1,800 additions and enhancements were made in Hyland Software’s OnBase 11.0, including:
- imaging and capture—inherent intelligent indexing and automated redaction functionality, making it optimized to handle content like invoices, higher education institutions’ transcripts, and healthcare organizations’ explanations of benefits, claims Hyland;
- software integrations—data-level integrations with applications such as Lawson, PeopleSoft and Datatel, in addition to its existing SAP integration, which require no custom coding and allow for real-time back-and-forth movement of data between the applications, and the ability to start a workflow or execute other workflow tasks directly in Outlook;
- hardware integration—deeper integration points with fax providers, including Softlinx’s Replifax, Esker’s Esker Fax and Biscom’s Faxcom;
- mobile support—view documents and execute workflows within an OnBase environment that’s native to both hand-held devices and tablets, including the BlackBerry, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad and others; and
- data-driven applications—create and tailor forms without custom coding or an HTML expert.