Hosted document review
Integreon has unveiled eView Document Review Platform 3.3, which includes new features and functionality that simplify the user experience and accelerate the document review process for litigation and regulatory response efforts. Integreon reports eView is a scalable and secure platform that provides critical support for all involved in the process, from reviewers to senior-level counsel responsible for meeting deadlines and ensuring the defensibility of evidence. The company highlights the following features:
- built-in analytics—enabling project leaders to assess data collections prior to the start of reviews to determine the most efficient workflow and approach for managing each project;
- intelligent review processes—offering project leaders their choice of workflow, rather than forcing them to conform to a preconfigured, one-size-fits-all approach;
- integrated privilege management—improving efficiency by automatically generating privilege logs while reviewers work;
- in-depth reporting—giving managers access to real-time progress of all of their document review projects, as well as the progress of specific teams and individual reviewers; and
- managed review services—an optional package to provide clients with experienced reviewers following ISO 9001-certified best practices from any of its secure review centers around the world or on site at the client’s premises.