Governance and compliance from FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting has announced FTI Technology’s Information Governance and Compliance services offering, which is said to give organizations expertise, defensible processes and technology to develop, implement and augment information governance programs. FTI Technology says the services and solutions are designed to assist corporations in reducing risk, cutting storage costs, securing data and improving the effectiveness of their e-discovery process by enabling faster and deeper insight into data.
FTI Technology highlights the following abilities of Information Governance and Compliance to:
- scan and quarantine sensitive data, including personally identifiable information (PII) and trade secrets;
- perform file share cleanup;
- execute divestiture data segregation (appropriately segregating organizational information, document processes and limit the risk from future third-party subpoenas);
- facilitate e-discovery process improvement; and
- decommission and dispose of business applications in a defensible manner.