Gaining actionable insight from data
Coveo has launched Version 7.0 of its namesake product, which it says is the first solution to apply text analytics across vast amounts of data concurrently in enterprise systems and social media. With Coveo 7.0 with Multi-Channel Text Analytics, users can discover information relationships across diverse data sources, behind the firewall and in social channels, the company says, thereby gaining insight from both structured and unstructured data.
According to Coveo, Version 7.0:
- provides customers with advanced tools to deal with "insight deficit," which is the inability to leverage information siloed by systems, departments, geographies, etc.;
- gives users the ability to search, navigate, consolidate and analyze information wherever it is stored, via a single, intuitive interface; and
- enables organizations to correlate unstructured information from multiple sources to recommend next best actions or specific content.
Key features of Coveo 7.0 include:
- multichannel text analytics,
- new and updated connectors,
- self-optimizing index,
- advanced SmartFacets,
- multi-role administration,
- Java user interface and components,
- security framework, and
- additional language support.