Enterprise collaboration and networking
AskMe Corp. has released "Azo," which, the company says, is designed to provide medium and large organizations new mechanisms to connect their knowledge workers to form social and professional networks, to enhance collaboration, knowledge sharing and best-practice dissemination for their work force.
Key focus areas include:
- Auto Answer, which helps employees receive an instant answer to their queries by matching the question to the most relevant answers from the knowledgebase;
- business rules and workflow to manage knowledge requests and responses based on business process needs;
- community building tools to enable moderators to communicate with their members quickly and effectively;
- blogs, wikis and editable FAQs to enable employees to collaboratively create content in communities that are stored in the knowledgebase for future reuse;
- support for RSS feeds;
- social networking features promote better collaboration among employees;
- auto-profiling technology to automatically update employee profiles;
- customizable templates to publish best practices and lessons learned;
- routing/approval tools to enable review, tracking, approval and archival of best practices based on business needs; and
- subscriptions and auto-notification features to provide capabilities to disseminate best practices to the right people within the organization.