ECM in the cloud
SpringCM has released its SaaS-based enterprise content management platform. The new release contains 36 new capabilities and enhancements designed to improve management visibility into content processes and the packaging and delivery of SpringCM-based applications by partners.
The company emphasizes the following new features:
Custom dashboards. SpringCM has new graphical reporting capabilities that allow users to configure the dashboard contents and layout to match the needs of a specific application. Enhanced document rules. New rule types allow a document rule to notify another system of changes to documents in the SpringCM repository.
Solution packaging. Users may now create custom "packages" of specific features—for example, two reports and an associated workflow—and package those features so that they may be imported to any other SpringCM application.
The newest release of SpringCM also includes:
- compliance improvement through auditable user access justification,
- advance workflow enrichment,
- PDF handling and viewing,
- upgrades to the user creation process,
- preview page improvements,
- user interface enhancements, and
- increases to the back-end and database performance.