Content Circles has launched Version 1.0 of its namesake software, which the company says, is designed to enable distributed and mobile teams to collaboratively create, share and manage documents within and among companies and organizations on a worldwide basis.
The company explains that user and workgroup-centric content management is the key to Content Circles 1.0. Key elements of the solution include:
- instant replication of shared content across users’ computers;
- unlimited file size, storage and usage;
- online and offline access to all content;
- 100 percent confidential, secure and spam/ad free;
- role-based access control;
- version management, including comments per each version;
- content synchronization with other repositories including Microsoft SharePoint, Google Docs, FTP servers and network drives;
- cross-platform application runs on Mac and PC;
- one-click, server-free download and installation--no IT required; and
- cost-effective subscription pricing model similar to Web conferencing.