Conga improves its Digital Document Transformation Suite
Conga, a provider of end-to-end Digital Document Transformation (DDX), is introducing enhancements across its Digital Document Transformation Suite that enable organizations to accelerate sales cycles and enhance the customer experience.
Updates to Conga’s Digital Document Transformation Suite provide organizations with easier access to data that enables them to make better decisions and optimize interactions with customers and prospects by:
- Finalizing contracts and closing deals faster -- Teams can now upload documents for processing and return for contract review at their convenience with AI Analysis Queue, helping eliminate the time-consuming process of reviewing and finalizing contracts.
- Signing contracts effortlessly -- From offering SMS authentication to instructions in nine languages, updates to Conga Sign enable users to securely sign and execute contracts around the world and on the fly.
- Anticipating client needs -- Enhancements to Conga Grid provide a customizable, at-a-glance view of an organization’s Salesforce data, performance, activities and more -- providing client-facing employees easy access to the information they need to remain focused on their customers’ success.
- Automating collaboration across the organization -- Conga Orchestrate, the digital process automation tool built for Salesforce, accelerates and automates the day-to-day processes of your business with a new robotic process automation (RPA) step type in partnership with UiPathTM bots.
- Timing follow-ups perfectly -- Updates to Conga Composer provide sales reps with behavioral insights and document notifications that enable them to reach out to and follow up with customers and prospects at the optimal time.
For more information about this news, visit https://conga.com/.