Compliance and governance for Microsoft OneDrive from Concept Searching
Concept Searching has extended its conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptClassifier for Office 365 platforms to include the management of OneDrive for Business.
Within the expanded conceptClassifier for SharePoint and conceptClassifier for Office 365 offerings, Concept Searching clients are now able to deploy precisely the same functionality already available in SharePoint and Office 365 to OneDrive for Business.
Deployable globally to thousands of users simultaneously, features include the following:
- ability to automatically identify, tag and classify sensitive information and take action on that content, supporting organizational governance policies;
- ability to automatically identify, tag and classify content by document security level, apply content types and attributes and invoke out-of-the-box SharePoint information rights management;
- ability to automatically identify, tag and classify documents of record with semantic metadata and retention codes, automatically apply content types, notifications and movement of content in alignment with corporate records policies;
- ability to automate the scanning, identification, notification and reporting of documents being shared with third parties outside the domain;
Productivity and collaboration capabilities::
- classification and auto tagging of the OneDrive site content, either as a batch process or classification on demand;
- writing back of semantic metadata to the managed metadata fields; and
- full integration with search, the refinement panel and the Term Store;
From an administration standpoint, Concept Searching emphasizes the following:
- global templating solution for automating settings and deployment to large user populations,
- customized administration pages for selection of managed metadata fields to be auto-classifiable,
- automatic addition of classification status columns to content types and full support for the content type hub,
- fully integrated with the Term Store and managed metadata service,
- ability to automate OneDrive scans for sensitive or specific information types on a global basis, and
- identification, reporting and notification of sharing of documents outside of the domain.