Complete customer experience management in the cloud
SDL reports it has unveiled a unified suite of offerings to help marketers create and deliver seamless global customer experiences across all channels, devices and languages.
The SDL Customer Experience Cloud integrates Web content management, campaign management, social intelligence and analytics, e-commerce, language solutions and documentation. The suite is said to provide the entire organization—from marketing through to customer support—the ability to understand, create, manage and deliver contextually relevant customer experiences that drive better marketing decisions, e-commerce success and long-term customer engagement, claims SDL.
Further, it says, the Customer Experience Cloud gives companies the power to optimize multichannel customer experiences from any device, understand brand health and product perception in real time, and nimbly adjust campaign strategies to increase marketing effectiveness and impact revenue--all from a single interface.
SDL explains it has spent the past several years integrating its customer experience management (CXM) products to work together and to deliver the entire solution in the cloud. Highlights of this new release include:
- a single intuitive user interface across all SDL’s CXM products, which has been significantly enhanced to provide a seamless marketing user experience;
- an SaaS delivery model for all SDL products, available now, with continuous enhancements quarterly throughout 2014;
- an integrated CXM suite that enables marketers to create engaging, personalized and contextual customer experiences leveraging real-time data to drive better marketing decisions;
- SDL Social, a social intelligence solution with real-time analysis of social data and conversations across all social channels to effectively predict buying and brand advocacy across the entire customer journey;
- SDL Language Cloud, the industry’s first cloud translation solution offering both machine and human translation for simplified global translation;
- SDL Web Content Management, which enables marketers to target and drive consistent, contextually relevant digital customer experiences across all channels and devices from a single, intuitive interface;
- SDL Marketing Campaign, which allows campaign testing, simulation, optimization and advanced segmentations;
- SDL E-Commerce, which provides advanced digital merchandizing features, giving retailers precise control over campaign context and prioritization over the placement of product and offers across search, navigation and promotional activities;
- SDL Analytics, which provides real-time customer intelligence in order to understand, target and convert customers across the entire buyer journey; and
- SDL Documentation, which enables post-sales customer support by providing easy access to online materials including manuals, support information and other important documentation.