Changes in Latitude from Endeca
Endeca Technologies has released a major version of its business intelligence platform. Targeting Global 2000 companies, Endeca says, Latitude 2 has been engineered to address the “big data” challenge by increasing the flexibility of IT and accelerating the delivery of agile BI solutions.
Endeca explains Latitude 2 introduces new technology in the Endeca MDEX Engine and key capabilities that accelerate the time to deploy agile BI solutions, including:
- a 10x increase in query performance to enable interactivity on bigger data sets and more complex analytics,
- real-time analytics over diverse and changing data,
- industry standard ETL integration, and
- a semantic layer foundation.
Endeca has also announced InFront, a customer experience management platform that enables businesses to deliver targeted and relevant customer experiences in any channel. Comprised of new and updated product functionality, InFront enables organizations to deliver optimized and adaptive customer experiences that drive clicks and conversions, Endeca claims. New and enhanced functionality in InFront includes:
- tools to achieve multichannel success--new InFront Social and updated InFront Mobile and SEO solutions deliver consistent, relevant and content-rich experiences across all channels to enhance engagement and brand loyalty;
- fast insights into all customer touch points--new InFront Intelligence, Endeca’s Agile BI solution for e-business, enables business teams to gain actionable insight into the performance of digital and in-store merchandising strategies, product performance and customer sentiment; and
- increased agility to allow customers to take their own path--performance enhancements and new capabilities to the InFront MDEX and Content Acquisition System enable exploration and discovery across the wide spectrum of content and data.