Centrally managed translation from ABBYY
Based on the multilingual dictionary, ABBYY Lingvo, ABBYY has released Lingvo Server. The new offering can be installed on a company Web or intranet server to deliver a single, centrally managed, language translation solution for organizations and enterprises.
The company emphasizes the following capabilities:
- reliable translation from a comprehensive set of dictionaries, phrasebooks, corporate glossaries and reference materials;
- user-friendly interface to enhance productivity and minimize support needs;
- low total cost of ownership with client/server architecture;
- customizable for tailored references of unique industry and organizational terms; and
- easy integration into intranet portals.