Calabrio Releases Calabrio ONE with Speech Analytics and Other Workforce Management Features
Calabrio, a provider of customer engagement and analytics software, is releasing an updated version of Calabrio ONE, enriching customer-driven capabilities to manage large-scale, dynamic enterprise environments.
Calabrio ONE includes call recording, quality management (QM), workforce management (WFM), voice-of-the-customer analytics, and advanced reporting—to record, capture and analyze contact center interactions, and provide a single view of the customer for an improved experience.
New WFM features drive accuracy and predictability into scheduling and forecasting for large contact center workforces. The updates include:
- Advanced forecasting improvements to enable more accurate detection of macro and micro trends in contact volumes
- Sophisticated prioritization rules to ensure proper scheduling
- Improved schedule creation options that allow for ad hoc and unplanned schedules required by fast-paced dynamic environments
This latest release of Calabrio ONE eases enterprise administration of users and systems to reduce the burden on IT and contact center staff. Other enhancements include:
- Simplified user administration makes it easier to configure large numbers of users in a dynamic environment
- Improved management of network capacity for on-premises deployments
- System monitoring capabilities coupled with proactive server maintenance processes
- Notifications for closed loop performance management
With this release, Calabrio also introduces the latest evolution of speech analytics, significantly improving transcription-based speech recognition and analysis. These features allow users to:
- Leverage GPU accelerated hardware allowing customers to transcribe audio at up to 150X speeds
- Reduce the overall hardware footprint and total cost of ownership
- Provide a significant boost in speech recognition accuracy for enriched customer engagement, risk management, marketing, compliance, targeted quality and other mission critical solutions
For more information about these updates, visit www.calabrio.com.
Companies and Suppliers Mentioned