Calabrio Releases Calabrio ONE with Speech Analytics and Other Workforce Management Features
Calabrio, a provider of customer engagement and analytics software, is releasing an updated version of Calabrio ONE, enriching customer-driven capabilities to manage large-scale, dynamic enterprise environments.
Calabrio ONE includes call recording, quality management (QM), workforce management (WFM), voice-of-the-customer analytics, and advanced reporting—to record, capture and analyze contact center interactions, and provide a single view of the customer for an improved experience.
New WFM features drive accuracy and predictability into scheduling and forecasting for large contact center workforces. The updates include:
- Advanced forecasting improvements to enable more accurate detection of macro and micro trends in contact volumes
- Sophisticated prioritization rules to ensure proper scheduling
- Improved schedule creation options that allow for ad hoc and unplanned schedules required by fast-paced dynamic environments
This latest release of Calabrio ONE eases enterprise administration of users and systems to reduce the burden on IT and contact center staff. Other enhancements include:
- Simplified user administration makes it easier to configure large numbers of users in a dynamic environment
- Improved management of network capacity for on-premises deployments
- System monitoring capabilities coupled with proactive server maintenance processes
- Notifications for closed loop performance management
With this release, Calabrio also introduces the latest evolution of speech analytics, significantly improving transcription-based speech recognition and analysis. These features allow users to:
- Leverage GPU accelerated hardware allowing customers to transcribe audio at up to 150X speeds
- Reduce the overall hardware footprint and total cost of ownership
- Provide a significant boost in speech recognition accuracy for enriched customer engagement, risk management, marketing, compliance, targeted quality and other mission critical solutions
For more information about these updates, visit www.calabrio.com.