CRM meets CPM
Pegasystems has unveiled the latest release of its CRM offering, Customer Process Manager (CPM), which, the company claims, delivers service productivity gains of up to 40 percent or more while improving overall customer experience.
CPM’s process-centric capabilities enable managers to define and implement specialized approaches to different customer segments, according to Pegasystems. Customer requests are managed through a guided process across channels to ensure successful and cost-effective resolution.
Key features in Pegasystems’ new release of CPM include:
- Enhanced role-based portals increase the productivity of service representatives and other customer-facing staff who manage multichannel requests. Business analysts can create, without any manual coding, dynamic user interfaces that adapt to the customer and situation.
- Business analysts simply define and deploy complex customer processes across channels, lines of business and customer segments.
- Enhanced content authoring enables business users to create and present critical content to a user in context, regardless of the repository in which the content resides.
- Key social media sites can be monitored to intercept and proactively respond to customer communications before they become service problems.
- Net Promoter Scores can be captured and leveraged to deliver targeted, personalized interactions that reflect customer sentiment and enhance customer lifetime value.