Build better search-based applications with Attivio
Attivio has launched Version 4.3 of its Active Intelligence Engine (AIE) platform, which is said to simplify delivering unlimited search and analytic applications from a single reusable platform without requiring heavy coding, IT involvement or separate point solutions.
The company highlights the following features of AIE 4.3:
- ASAP (Attivio Search Application Platform)—a simple, intuitive user interface for non-technical users building search-based applications;
- SAIL (Search Analytics Interactive Layer)—offers robust functionality and an enhanced user experience;
- advanced entity extraction—new machine learning-based entity extraction module enriches content with higher accuracy and improved disambiguation, enabling deeper discovery and providing a smart alternative to managing entity dictionaries;
- simplified management—allows business users to handle documents and manage settings in a code-free environment;
- composite documents—ability to search across document fragments optimized to deliver sub-second response times; and
- new designer tools—simplifies Attivio management through Visual Workflow and Component Editors and allows users to design and build custom processing logic in an integrated UI.